Posted on 4th Aug 2022 at 8:53am
Day & Time: Monday 09:15-10:00
Length: 45 mins
Price: £9 per person per class
Number of participants: 6-7 people in the class (both male and females)
Content: Hatha yoga, Core based yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga, breathing exercises, meditation,
Level of difficulty- The class will be modified based on the fitness levels of the clients and alternative poses will be taught
- Strength- core strength
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar levels
- Gut health
- Anxiety and stress
- Quality of life
- Quality of sleep
- Mental health – stress, anxiety, depression
- Maintain weight
Who Is it for?
- Anyone who wants to keep fit and active,
- All age groups from 16 and upwards
- Male and females
- People with pain in different areas- neck, low back, shoulders, hips, knees
- Pregnant women are welcomed for special prenatal classes
- Anyone with stiffness, tensed up muscles, stressed individuals
- People with desk-based jobs
Who is it not for?
- People having had recent trauma/ injury within the last 6 weeks.
- People who have undergone surgery within the last 6 weeks.